Cargo insurance coverage protects the truck drivers, owner-operators and for-hire truckers from liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to a loss such as fire, collision and more.
Because cargo insurance can vary between each insurance carrier, it is incredibly important to discuss cargo insurance with your Network Truck Insurance Services Inc. agent. Our licensed staff can walk you through the included items as well as the exclusion of cargo coverage.
Some questions you’ll want to ask your Network Truck Insurance Services, Inc agent about are:
- What is covered by cargo insurance?
- What coverage amounts are available for cargo insurance?
- What restrictions does cargo insurance have?
- What are the limits of cargo insurance?
- What are the deductibles?
- What items are exempt from coverage?
Network Truck Insurance Services Inc. can provide cargo coverage for:
- Dry Bed
- Heavy Haul
If you think you may need a cargo insurance policy, call Network Truck Insurance Services, Inc at: 800-266-8789.